Print just what you envision. Then print it again, confident you will get the same vivid color, the same quality. It’s no problem using original HP supplies and media designed together with your HP Designjet printer. Prints made with HP Vivera pigment inks resist fading for over 200 years on a range of HP media.² HP Smart technology facilitates convenient supplies reordering. And HP Twin Packs offer added savings. The time you save means faster turnaround times and lower costs of printing.
- HP Vivera pigment inks are specifically engineered to deliver consistent results every time you print. Carefully selected ultra-pure pigments and exclusive ink formulation technology ensure that pigment particles remain evenly dispersed and ink flows freely. This prevents settling and clumping of particles that can clog printhead nozzles and cause inconsistent print quality. HP Vivera pigment inks take the hassle out of getting brilliant, vivid color—that you can repeat—print after print
- HP 70 Ink Cartridges are designed for reliable, cost-effective printing. When it’s time to replace a cartridge, individually replaceable ink cartridges allow for economical replacement of only the cartridge that is out. HP large format printing supplies are designed to provide an excellent value for your high-volume printing needs
- HP Vivera pigment inks and HP’s broad portfolio of photo, fine-art and proofing media have been designed together to do the job right. More than 80 tests may be conducted on the print attributes of the ink and media to ensure the highest-quality results possible. You get color accuracy and consistency you can count on. So you can skip the waste and rework
- Unique HP Vivera pigment inks are formulated through a process of rigorous testing. Ink chemists typically design up to 1000 prototype ink formulations that are subjected to hundreds of tests to see how the ink interacts with the cartridge, the printer and the media. For example, all HP inks are subjected to more than 20 tests for purity to prevent problems that degrade image quality such as microscopic contaminants that can clog printhead nozzles
- The HP Designjet printing system—printers, ink cartridges, printheads and media—is designed, engineered and tested to work with precision. Reliable operation saves time, improves productivity and lowers overall printing costs. Original HP printing supplies are the true value